I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Harvest Tea - Christmas Tables

Our church's Annual Harvest Tea was held last week. I hosted 2 tables. For full details and many more photos including those of my 2 tables," Guardian Angels" and "My Country Tis of Thee", please visit Debbie - Dabble by clicking HERE

This table was called"Silent Night, Holy Night"


I love the gold and white!


The hostess's of these tables were Rose Mary and Sandy







This table was "Christmas Wizards"

Cute Christmas plates!



This one was " The Birth of Christ"

Look at those beautiful Christmas dishes!

Annette, Ida and Mary were the hostess's for this table.


I thought I would show you the Christmas themed tables to inspire both you and I.

I am linking up to Deck the Halls Friday

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. These tables are so fabulous that I got goosebumps looking at them; the gold table is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table settings. That must have been so much fun!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tables and that nativity set is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun your blog is. I love love Christmas too. I usually have 3 trees at my house. Isn't it so fun to decorate for Christmas. I have Santa's North Pole series Dept. 56 village, so I spend many hours setting it all up. I am also you newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I enjoyed looking at these table settings! Thanks for sharing these photo memories.
    I was especially glad to see the one with the nativity, since I have the same Lenox China Jewels set and use it every year for my dining room centerpiece. I will share photos on my blog later.
    Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails