I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Contest

Hello! I would like to Thank all of you who voted for me in our local newspaper's Holiday House Contest.
Unfortunately , the contest was not run fairly and because of the possibility of someone casting numerous votes, I have asked for my entry to be withdrawn in the name of fairness!

Being a cancer survivor, I have already won the biggest contest in my life.......being given the gift of time but I want to Thank everyone in Blogland and on their facebooks and through their private email lists, who asked for others to vote for me and those that did vote for me!
As your emails and phone calls flooded in telling me how you were voting and passing the link on so your friends and family could vote, I was shocked and honored.
I never felt so blessed!

Thanks so much!

I know with friends like all of you I already am a WINNER!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Such a shame, I voted! Take care and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I am sorry. I voted for you and truly thought your home was the most beautiful. You are a winner. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails