I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!


Happy Thanksgiving Day to Everyone!!

I worked last night ( Wednesday) because hospitals do not shut down for Holidays.....

I made my Sausage Stuffing yesterday,will be  throwing in the Turkey soon and Joe will watch and baste it while I get a bit of sleep and then the kids are coming over for 4:00 pm for Dinner.

I am off tonight and Friday and plan to stay home and finish what decorating I can.

If I go shopping at all, it will be on Saturday morning when the stores are usually dead!!

My annual Christmas Tour of our Home will start in a day or two so please come back and visit.........

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you get to spend it with those that you love!!

Hugs,
Deb


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie...Hope your day was delightful.

    Yes, nursing is a profession where workers are needed around the clock, 24/7.

    How do you ever find time to decorate? You are amazing. Susan

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails