I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sneak Peak!!!!

 I am on a Blogging Break now.......
 But soon.......
 I will be doing all of my Christmas posts......
Here on A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!!

Please visit my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble to more of my Sneal Peak and also to see how i decorated for Fall and Halloween......

See you soon!!

Hugs,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. I am eager to see what you have done! I have three trees up, no, make that four! We are on our city's homes tour. Very excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh....so beautiful! i'm looking forward to seeing what you have done.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails