I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2015 of Upstairs and Downstairs!!

Welcome to a Mini Tour of our Downstairs and Upstairs all decked out for Christmas!!

Some of the Home Tour parties are up and running and only allow a certain number of posts, so I decided to do Mini Tours of the Upstairs and Downstairs of the house over on my regular blog.

Click HERE for the Mini Tour of the Upstairs featuring 7 Trees !!
 And Click HERE for the Mini Tour of the Downstairs including some Sneak Peaks of Rooms that I did not do a Detailed post on yet here on my Christmas blog!!

12 Trees downstairs!!

There is a total of 19 decorated trees in our townhouse this year!!

Hugs,
Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails